Eyona Travel Adventures aims at being the Premier Service Provider across South Africa for your bespoke travel adventure dreams.
This means that we can choose from an extremely wide range of entertainment activities to create a dream holiday based on our client’s passions, interests and budget as well show case the many immensely stunning sites in beautiful South Africa.
Based in beautiful Cape Town, voted by Lonely Planet as the 2nd Best City in the World to visit in 2017 , in the charming Western Cape Province of South Africa, we cater for tours where any of the following can be included:
- Visit all major attractions across the Cape Peninsula. From one of the 7 Nature Wonders of the World, namely Table Mountain (seen in pic above), to Robben Island – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and where the most famous South African of all, Nelson Mandela, was imprisoned and later released to lead us into a new Democratic country, to the stunning Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope (the most South-Western Point of Africa!), to the luscious green Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (another UNESCO World Heritage site), to name a few.
- Discover the joys of SA’s award-winning wines and cuisine along any of the beautiful Cape wine routes, taking you through green valleys and historic towns.
- Ride on thrilling safaris on many exquisite Game Safari Lodges where Africa’s Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Cape Buffalo, Leopard and Rhinoceros) roam free. The most famous of it all is the Kruger National Park, which lies in the Limpopo Province and is the largest reserve in South Africa. This is a place that literally takes your breath away. With such diversity in flora and fauna, no one could remain unimpressed. You can see 336 types of trees, 49 kinds of fish, 34 types of amphibians, 114 different reptiles, 507 species of birds and 147 kinds of mammals.
- Travel through the Garden Route, known as South Africa’s Eden. The famous Garden Route traverses an area rich in natural beauty and charm, attracting adventure-seekers and outdoor enthusiasts. First you will probably want to take a peek at the ten nature reserves, then the marine reserves. You can experience the pleasure of seeing over 300 different bird species, coral reefs, dolphins, seals, and many other magnificent creatures. Along the Garden Route there are a couple of bays where whales come to calve from July to December. The best bay to go to is Plettenberg Bay, which is a whale hotspot.
- South Africa is also an ideal place to experience thrilling adventures. These range from water adventures such as scuba diving, kayaking, kite surfing, surfing, body boarding, water skiing, sunset + champagne yacht trips, shark cage diving, canoeing, rafting, etc. When in season, whale watching is also possible. Non-water adventures range from bungee jumping, cycling, hiking, paragliding, rounds of golf at many top golf courses designed by Ernie Els and Gary Player, and horse riding.
- We can also cater for specialized Tours, such as Photographic Tours, where we can count on our professional Photographic Guides to provide the best spots and angles for those never to forget images that last a life time.